Friday, January 3, 2014

Brrrrr... It is cold outside!

Happy New Year!

From vintageweartreasures on Etsy, I would like to wish all of my Vintage Bulletin viewers a wonderful and prosperous New Year.

Watching the news today, I saw that 1,700 flights were cancelled due to the Nor'easter that came by yesterday.

For those of you needing nice and warm clothing and love vintage winter wear, I am featuring some amazing winter garments. These are not only vintage stylish, but also will keep you toasty warm.

Coats back in the day were made of quality durable fabrics. Many with flair showcasing fur trims, soutache, oversized buttons and other fancies. Outfits were created with such style!
 

Please enjoy viewing some fabulous vintage winter wear and stay warm if you are in this chilly winter weather.

PS- I am in Florida and our cold front today will reach 65 degrees!











No comments: