Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rocking Some Rhinestones from the 1950's

D & E Juliana. 1950's Rhinestone Belt-Sarara Vintage
I have taken the time to really admire some amazing 1950's-early 60's rhinestone pieces as of late. Maybe I have been watching to much Alfred Hitchcock Presents circa 1955-56!  I usually prefer the paste stone and earlier pieces.  However; during my recent contact with a 90 year old woman's collection I fell in love. This belt is only one of many such finds! I will be listing some amazing chandelier earrings from her collection and have already listed this stunner of a belt!!  The rare D & E Juliana belt features wonderful stones and golden rope woven, combined together to form this glam design. See it in the shop at Sarara Vintage 1950's Rhinestone Belt.



1950's D& E Juliana Belt Images-Sarara Vintage

In terms of 1950's belts, one finds the all rhinestone examples, which are very old hollywood. I sold one recently that was very pretty. However, there is a unique design to this golden belt that caught my eye. The chandelier earrings will be up in the shop soon and are all glass stones! The large multicolor stone bracelet and necklace which have not been photographed yet are simply stunning so check the store in the next few days to get a glimpse of the 1950's collection first!  
1950's Monet Cocktail Ring

Black Glass Bead Earrings-Sarara Vintage

1950's Amber Rhinestone set

No comments: