Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hats off to a Happy New Year!

I was very excited to finally get to ride the Vintage Holiday Train in NYC this year.  If you find yourself in the city around the Holidays, I highly recommend this fun and affordable activity.  There was a great Vintage advertisement in one of the cars for hats.  It seems to advertise the sex appeal of hats in general.  Anyhow, I thought it was cute and wanted to share.
Seeing as how the winter season is truly upon us,  what better way to make a fashion statement when we're all bundled up than sporting a fabulous hat.  Stop by Noble Savage Vintage on Ruby Lane http://www.rubylane.com/shop/noblesavagevintage or come and see us at the Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show on February 4th and 5th.






5 comments:

Giuli Kakoulli said...

I love the hats!!:)

I'd love it if you could check out my blog sometime! Xx

Higgenbottom said...

you're right, that is a cute ad and i agree, say yes to hats!

Di Tikte said...

Lovely blog you have! Maybe I'll go out and buy a hat myself, I loved it when I was a little girl and my mother wore the prettiest hat :).

Vintage Lady said...

Great hats! xoxoxox

Vintage Ladies Hats said...

I absolutely agree that it's a great way to make a fashion statement when we're all sporting a fabulous hat this winter season. By the way, these are lovely vintage hats. Thank you for sharing these stunning photos. :)