Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wallflower Vintage Presents: Ode to Kate Middleton Part Deux



Shnazzy.

You hat me at hello. A few hat quotes to enjoy:

I myself have 12 hats, and each one represents a different personality. Why just be yourself? (Margaret Atwood)

A hat is a shameless flatterer, calling attention to an escaping curl, a tawny braid, a sprinkling of freckles over a pert nose, directing the eye to what is most unique about a face. Its curves emphasize a shining pair of eyes, a lofty forehead; its deep brim accentuates the pale tint of a cheek, creates an aura of prettiness, suggests a mystery that awakens curiosity in the onlooker. (Jeanine Larmoth)

The right hat may also enliven our imagination of the past....an old-fashioned cloche, a picture hat, or a toque trimmed with a pouf of polka-dotted veiling is just enough to make us feel as if we were living in another, romantic age.

Hats at Wallflower Vintage

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Oh my, that white one with the green and black design is a real stunner! I wish it was on my head right now!