Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Lilli Ann to remember




What can you say about Lilli Ann Paris from the 50s?
That its they way clothing should be made. With drama ,
yet a kick that leaves you with an unforgettable memory of
the person and events surrounding that item.

Now thats what Lilli Ann did. And it shows so well


I remember once seeing a Lilli Ann that literally took my breath away
I saved the picture of it. Why because it truly is and always will be
Eye Candy

No matter how many years go by. Here is that item, long ago sold to a women
that I am sure created many memories.

Thats Lilli Ann, and that what vintage is about.

I am pleased to offer the Lilli Ann Paris jacket in wonderful fall brown that you see
above. Just check my ebay auction.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350412455993&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Pinehaven2 on a vintage Hunt
at Etsy Ebay Ecrater and Bonanza

No comments: