Friday, May 21, 2010

Please remember that there are over 80 people posting on the Vintage Bulletin. The posts do not all come from one person. If you have a problem with one of the posts, email the poster directly, not me.

I set up an anonymous id for various people to use, so I don't know who did the  'Crinoline abuse' post. I thought it was funny and done in a joking way, but obviously I was wrong. The owner of the photo that was used in the post just sent me a lovely email full of foul words and threats of lawyers if I didn't remove the photo from this 'Ridiculous little blog' - so we'll stop joking about other sellers from now on ladies, OK?

3 comments:

propriatress said...

I wonder if she got permission to use all those vintage professional photos she has on her website....

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marie said...

I'm sure that her 'lawyer' contacted the proper authorities at Vogue and at the estate of Marilyn Monroe to get all the neccessary permissions to use those photos.