Thursday, May 27, 2010

All you DYI crafters out there....


I'm in the process of listing many many crochet and knitting books..........and I found this 1952 pattern.

I WANT ONE!!!!

I really think some crafty crocheter could make a small fortune with this pattern. One of you Etsy crafters..........you could make it in custom colors.........everybody wants a footprint bath mat.

I'll send the pattern book to anyone who offers to make me one.........I'll even buy the yarn. LOL Ya can't beat a deal like that. A free pattern and a guinea pig for your product.

2 comments:

Hippie Frou Frou said...

ohMY! such a cute idea!! you could totally just add to a really simple one found at the thrift store, right?! LOVE love.


:))


jess s//

Anonymous said...

Wow! Id love to make you one!

Simplymocha.blogspot.com