Thursday, January 21, 2010

What-I-Found - Sewing Patterns says; Let's dress the Men!

Butterick Pattern 3651 Vintage 70s Mens Pimpin' Suit - Wide Lapels, Wide Cuffed Pants! Uncut Size 38

New York Pattern 1378 Vintage 40s Gold Seal Men's Shirts - Two Versions! Complete Size 38

Simplicity Pattern 7145 Vintage 60s Men's Beach Bum, Surfer Dude Shirt and Pants and Shorts! Complete Chest Size 38


And maybe un-dress a few!

Sew Lovely Pattern 35 Vintage 70s Men's Nylon Tricot Briefs! Uncut Size 30-32-34-36-38-40-42-44

Come see more manly men at What-I-Found -Sewing Patterns!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Ha Ha! Thanks for the laughs! I didn't even know you could make briefs...

Deborah said...

haha, it's great
x.

Carol@Dandelion Vintage said...

Oh baby, I want my man in tricot nylon briefs! And of course I want him in that white suit in the Butterick pattern, complete with cowboy hat and two tone shoes! Is it getting hot in here?

the family vintage said...

oh...the leopard briefs are too funny. i totally can not sew but would love to frame and hang the pattern package. no pun intended.... really. and is it just me or does the one guy, on the gold seal cover, look like Regan?

What-I-Found said...

That guy does look like Regan...and I used to like that pattern. ;-)

And you can only wear leopard briefs if you have that 'stash!