I hear all the time "I love scarves, but I don't know how to wear them!"
Here is are some great ideas about how to wear a scarf
- Drape it around your neck, so it hangs equally on either side. Consider pinning it in place with a broach, or your favorite vintage pin.
- Wrap the scarf around you neck fully once and drape the ends over your shoulder. This is an easy and practical way to wear a scarf and showcases the design as you wear it.
- Drape the scarf around your neck, then pull the scarf ends around to your back. Tie.
- Pin a shawl, or scarf in the back for a formal outfit enhancement.
- Use an adjustable bracelet, or similar, to hold a shawl in place around you neck. Get creative with what you use to create an interesting and unique version.
6. Tie it around your waist and wear it as a belt.
7. Wear it as a head wrap