Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Vintage Bulletin now selling ad space

Hi,
Just letting posters and visitors know that I decided to try selling some advertising on the blog here. The blog has been online for almost 2 years now, and I've never sold advertising on it before. For several reasons. One being that I wanted to build up a following of regular visitors to make it worthwhile to sell adspace. Also, I wasn't sure how to do it or how to price it. Then I found Project Wonderful - https://www.projectwonderful.com/  - which has a system where people can bid on ad space on your blog.

You need to join Project Wonderful to get into the ad space. The ad box is in the right column here on the blog, and it currently has 3 spaces available. Bidding starts at .01 cent per day, so no, I won't be raking in a ton of cash from ads. But I hope to make a little cash to put into advertising the Vintage Bulletin. This year I paid money out of my pocket for advertising the Vintage Bulletin elsewhere online.
So we'll use Project Wonderful on a trial basis. You might want to look into it if you want to run ads on your own blog, or if you are looking to run an ad for your website on other blogs.


Bye for now, Carol
http://www.dandelionvintage.com/

No comments: