Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Time to bundle up!

It is definitely time to get out those winter clothes! It is DECEMBER! I couldn't believe it was almost winter until today when the temperature got up to a whopping 37 degrees! Throw on those vintage sweaters, jackets and coats! Time to stock up on some vintage sweaters and jackets from The Jennie Orr Store. I would like to give the readers of this blog a special deal if you convo me and mention the Vintage Bulletin blog, I will give you 3 dollars off an item of your choice. (Be sure to convo me before purchase so that I may adjust the price, instead of worrying about silly refunds and things) Hurry on over - this deal is only good until the December 5th!

2 comments:

Hey Viv ! said...

It makes me feel warmer just looking at your pictures ! It's definitely winter here in New York.

jennie o. said...

I'm glad I could help Viv! Try to stay warm in New York this winter!