Selecting A Scarf
• Allow plenty of time when selecting a scarf.
• Wear a sample of your favorite basic garment.
• If possible, try on the scarf facing a mirror.
• Look for it’s suitable with your skin color and tone, as well as the garment you
will be wearing.
• Consider contrast. Stripe designs may clash with a stripe design in your garment
• Keep in mind the versatility of the scarf; can the scarf be used with more than one
outfit in your wardrobe.
• How will the scarf be worn? As a primary accessory or a simple accent to your
garment; on the head, neck, or around the waist. The choice of wear will
determine the size you need.
• Experiment with color.
• Select good quality scarves. To determine quality, generally the better quality
scarves have straight edges that will parallel exactly when the scarf is folded in