Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Items in The Jennie Orr Store!

I've added some lovely shirts, skirts and dresses to the Jennie Orr Store recently. They are pretty great and I think they are worth a gander. I will be leaving for my holiday vacation to merry ol' England in approximately 6 days. So, if you would like to purchase anything from The Jennie Orr Store and have it shipped before the new year, do it now! My last shipping day before the holidays will be December 15th! Enough of these boring details...on to the clothes...


Blue Ruffle Secretary Shirt - Californiawear Blouse
Blue Empire Waist Dress - Puffy sleeves - Byer California vintage

Vintage Hounds Tooth Polyester Skirt - Red, Blue and Gray

Brown Wool Skirt with Pink, Purple and Yellow diamond pattern

1 comment:

sangra.sebiz said...

its a great place to find more info on vintage clothes