Tuesday, December 29, 2009

50s suits & gowns, neat hats, head mannequins & more @ PoshPigVintage

I’ve been raiding my closets, my storage bins and even my living room décor these past couple weeks in the hope that I can get some bills paid off (new car brakes SUCK!). So while I’m sad to see a few of these things go, I’m sure some of you out there will be happy to see them available for sale  Here’s a brief sampling of what I have up for auction on eBay as well as available directly from my store.


Pink & Black Vintage 50s Evening Party Gown Dress S


Vintage NOS Western Cowboy Cowgirl Shirt & Pants Outfit


Abstract Art Deco Vintage 20s Style Mannequin Head Bust


Blue Velvet & Wool HATTIE CARNEGIE Vintage 50s Suit S


Lavish Trims on Antique Vintage Victorian Edwardian Hat


Asian Hand Embroidered Silk Vintage 30s Jemco Purse Bag


No comments: