Monday, November 23, 2009

sequIN-STYLE, a good idea for getting your paws on some vtg show stoppers

If any of you have ever looked at my store, ROCK PAPER VINTAGE,you already know that I'm addicted to SEQUINS! But can you blame me?? Art deco pieces and swirly sequin tops from the 80s are wardrobe essentials, for sure.
If you love pieces that sparkle and shine, now is the best time to find them! There are a few thrift stores who will save their sequin pieces the ENTIRE YEAR and put them all out right now, just in time for the Holidays! I stumbled upon one of these stores recently and almost collapsed, out of pure excitement! They had over 100 sequin pieces in lovely condition that were absolute JAW DROPPERS!! I haven't listed very many of the stunners that I've found, they'll be in the store next week, but here are a few sequin gems that I just LOVE. What do you think??






3 comments:

verseastyle said...

I love sequins too!!! I will be checking out your store next :)

VagaBond Nyc said...

Ladies, those are some OF THE coolest vintage sequin dresses we have seen, very special. Loving that striped one, so awesome! XX

Rock Paper Vintage said...

thanks!! so glad you like <3