Sunday, November 29, 2009

New at Couture Allure - Vintage Evening Gowns & Accessories

REMINDER! Tomorrow is the last day to place your order with Couture Allure if you want your item shipped before we close. I will be away on a cross country buying trip until December 10.

It's been a quiet week at Couture Allure, but I did manage to list a few accessories, including a bunch of vintage scarves, hats, and some jewelry. I also listed some vintage evening gowns that will be perfect for New Year's Eve.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wow that 1960's black dress is stunning! I've fell in love with that straight away. I was looking around for something similar and found that Great Universal are into their last day of the Winter sale they hold. So In decided to check what they had on offer and even though they do a wide range of clothing this 1960's dress (or something similar) just wouldn't be available.

Can't take my eyes off it!

propriatress said...

oh, that Victor Costa is Divine!!