Monday, October 19, 2009

Vintage Lingerie LUCIE ANN for CLAIRE SANDRA Peignoir Dressing Gown




Have you ever just come across something that literally makes your mouth drop to the floor? I have. Here is my story. While in Florida last week, I had the rare opportunity to go to St. Augustine and visit the most charming little vintage clothing stores and estates. I needed this little break after a harrowing week of funeral plans for my beloved Grandpa (who most of you know recently passed away).

While doing a *little shopping* I came across this wonderful estate find. I won't tell you how much I paid for her, but let me tell you, she was to die for. Just the epitome of MID CENTURY OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAM complete with fluffy marabou, by none other LUCIE ANN for CLAIRE SANDRA of Beverly Hills. I'll let my pictures do the talking here.

The bad news it is no longer available, it was snagged up and purchased within 10 minutes of listing it last night for $325.00. Here is the listing on eBay: Lucie Ann Claire Sandra Marabou Gown . But don't fret! I have lots of more goodies I acquired like a very RARE OLGA GOLD LABEL DESIGNER SET in one of the most spectacular *sweeps* I have ever seen coming up this week! Keep your eyes peeled, you never know what I may have! xoxoxoxo...~*~MUAHHHHHHHH~*~

No comments: