Thursday, October 22, 2009

At The Mo

Mo: cool kid speak for moment. Here is a peek at the fresh (another ex. of cool kid speak) vintage just listed....in no particular or we have....



vintage Chippendales "Joel" night shirt/tunic. It was a case of "laugh at first sight". We're thinking the perfect lingerie shower gift for those of you like us who can not imagine picking out underwear for other people. There are others, right?

Vintage peplum dress. And yes we see the belt loop hanging out, but we are not such perfectionists as some. Belt loops, they happen.

Vintage chunky knit cardigan. Super. It has wooden buttons and pockets.


Vintage disco jumpsuit. Killer drape. We love a jumpsuit because you don't have to try and match a top to a bottom. We're just sayin'...think smarter vs. work harder...it's really a no brainer.


Vintage layer de resistance. Cranberry chiffon petticoat/slip skirt. Ruffles. Pouf.

THE END

Disclaimer: we are not cool and we have never claimed to be....we only use cool kid speak late at night.

2 comments:

Priscila said...

oh my gosh so glad I found you! I love everything! You have a great style and love your blog! I sell vintage items too! Check me out!

If you would like come see me at http://www.littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
and enter my giveaway. We have a new giveaway every Monday so please follow me so you don't miss out!!! :)

the family vintage said...

hiya:) glad you found us too! your kiddos are too cute and love the polka dots.