Monday, September 28, 2009

Mad Men Style!


One of my favorite tv shows right now is 'Mad Men' which airs on AMC. It is a wickedly delicious little drama about advertising executives in the early 1960s. It centers around Don Draper and his life.

I love the show because of all the gorgeous fashions! All the women are dressed in vintage clothing, jewelry and accessories! Everything is so perfect for the era, and stunning to look at! If I could find any of those items, I would die happy!

I know many vintage sellers who have sold to the show, and I am 65% positive I sold them one last year, but have yet to see it.

I know I tend to sell a lot of 60s Mod, 70s Hippie, and 80s secretary in my store. I prefer 50s and older clothes, but they are getting harder and harder to find lately.

But I did find some cuties last week, and have some up in the store! So check them out!

1950s Chantilly Lace Over Pink Taffeta Peplum Skirt Party Dress 34 S

1950s Polished Cotton Wrap Shawl Collar Full Circle Skirt Dress 38 L

1950s Black & White Wool Tweed Pleated Full Circle Skirt S

1950s/60s Mad Men Style Moss Lace Over Copper Satteen Cocktail Dress 38 L

1950s/60s Marble Stone Print Cap Sleeve Cotton Twill Dress 38 L

No comments: