Saturday, August 29, 2009

Vintage women Wool Yellow Mustard Suit France Odys ST Joseph LG size 16

The label is shown above. I have not been able to find out anything about St. Joseph? Does anyone know about odys-de-paris?
The top is stained. I dry cleaned the top, but the stain remains. A pretty brooch, a scarf, a different blouse, or make a blouse to match the stain one would be very fashionable. The yellow mustard color and wool pattern of the suit is very pretty. It reminds me of the suit Mrs. Obama wore walking and waving to the people.
This pretty suit is listed in vickysplace1 Ioffer store. Click on the title to check the listing. The listing has more detail and pictures of the suit.
If anyone can give me additional information about the clothing line or age of the suit, I would greatly appreciate such a jester.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: