Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fuzzylizzie Vintage's Big Celebration Sale!!

I want to thank everyone who has bought from my etsy shop over the past 8 months. In December I set a goal: I wanted to raise $2000 for Sarge's Animal Rescue Foundation by August 8, the day of our fundraiser dog walk. I'm happy to say that the goal has been met, thanks to all of you. I'll be making the donation on Friday, and it will go a very long way in helping homeless animals find a safe and secure home.

In honor of all of you, I've lowered all prices on remaining vintage. I'll not be adding any additional items until the middle of September, when I'll have lots of great fall and winter vintage items for sale.




I've not had much time here lately, and here is why:



Meet Sharkey. No, he isn't mine; he's a foster dog that dh and I are keeping until the rescue group finds him a good home. Sharkey is 4 months old and for the last month he was chained to a tree with no shelter. But now he is here in the lap of luxury! But this is where the money goes - to find great dogs like this one a good home.

Thanks SO much!

3 comments:

Maravonda said...

He looks just like my Ginger Rogers, who was also a rescue, although not from such sad straits. What a great face he has! Thanks for taking care of him!

andapanda said...

Lizzie, you are an angel.

the family vintage said...

what an awesome goal:)