Thursday, July 23, 2009

Introducing Mademoiselle Vintage


This is my first post here so I'd like to say hi to everyone and congratulate all the posters for their lovely and informative work here.I have been following this blog for some time now and,since I own a little online vintage shop in my country,Romania,I figured I could join too and share my passion for vintage with others.

My virtual shop is called Mademoiselle Vintage (in honor of M-lle Coco Chanel) and it has reached its 1 year anniversary this month.
Therefore,I've created an english version of my original blog/shop here (though it's not completely finished now,I will add new items every day!)

I have posted here pictures of some of our favorite items we've sold during this first year of existance in Romania.Hope you like them.Any questions or inquieries please feel free to contact me at mademoiselle.vintage@yahoo.com

Thanks





3 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous dresses! Welcome Mademoiselle Vintage

Mademoiselle Vintage said...

thanks a lot

andapanda said...

Welcome!!!