Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fresh charming necklaces from flotsam and jetsam

I had some fun today making necklaces from the millions of things I squirrel away...
I love birds...and hearts...so.....the first one here is named Lovebird....

The first necklace is of random pretty charms....mostly hearts...this is from my vast collection of stuff...and they are both on etsy now.

The second one is a big apple..thing...I combined it with a piece that looks kinda like an eye.....Apple of my eye......
it was inspired by a woman I saw in Seattle a few weeks ago.......she had long shiny hair, a black tshirt tucked in her faded jeans. Simple leather sandals and a stunning statement piece of jewelry...a long necklace with a large metal pendant....similar to this, but not this....She looked cool, collected and perfectly put together.

freshly listed ....




*************************

No comments: