Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Max & Chloe






Hi There Everyone!!! This is my first post to Vintage Bulletin and I can't tell you how happy I am to be a part of it:)

My love and passion is vintage fashion! So my collection got out of control and I decided to follow my dream and start a store. Welcome to Max & Chloe Vintage. Vintage fashions from the 30's to the 80's. I think to enjoy and make vintage fashion wearable today is to mix and appreciate from all decades. From a gorgeous High pleated skirt from the 30's to that hot wooden platforms of the 70's.

Please enjoy and shop the store and Message me with any questions, feedback, tips, just about anything at all.

I am soon going to be attending the Rosebowl Flea Market in Pasadena. If anyone has done this event please let me know anything you think could be useful. I am so nervous and excited at the same time.

Well...so there is my introduction and hello to the vintage bulletin world! Thanks for reading and please enjoy Max & Chloe Vintage.

No comments: