Friday, June 26, 2009

FUTURE HIPPIE Awesome Vintage Clothing SALE

future hippieHey everybody what's shakin'? Hope you are all having a fabulous and fashionable summer!

Sometimes I don't have a lot of cash to spend but I really like to make just a small fun purchase for myself. That is why I just added a few new sections to my Future Hippie Shop for other people to enjoy. One section is for vintage clothing for 15 dollars or less, and the other is for cool vintage clothing on sale from 20% to 50% off.

Future Hippie has vintage clothing for both guys and girls, from the 1960's, 70's and 80's, at super reasonable prices! There are tons of new items now up, and more are being added!

Here's a few pics from the shop! Stay sexy & cool!!!
Luv,
Cara Mia

ITEMS 15 DOLLARS AND UNDER....
vintage clothing 15 dollars and underBIG SALE ITEMS!!!
future hippie vintage clothingBRAND NEW VINTAGE FROM FUTURE HIPPIE
future hippie vintage clothingThese are just a few fun things to check out! Please drop by the Future Hippie Shop for a full selection. And for more psychedelic culture from the 60's and 70's, up to today, check out my blog Hippie Couture!

No comments: