Monday, June 15, 2009
Dandelion Vintage Giveaway - Little Vintage Goodies and a Vintage Clothing book!
How about a giveaway?
This giveaway will be a hatbox full of little vintage goodies and a book about vintage clothing.
Anyone is able to sign up for the drawing, post a message below (with contact info) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let me tell you everything included in this giveaway -
* Three vintage photos from the estate of Florence Kline
* 3 cards of vintage buttons and a group of matching blue buttons - also vintage but not on a card.
* A piece of gold velvet ribbon
* A vintage pin made of seashells
* A stamped linen piece to cut and embroider that make 9 coasters with fruit on them. Shown in the background in the photo to the left here and a closer view is below on the left too -
* 3 Sample Sheets from Signet Frocks, from the 1940s. They show garments available from the company. They originally had fabric swatches on them, but those were removed (Not by me)
* 3 oval vintage images of pretty ladies
* A pair of black dress gloves
* 3 dainty hankies with pink embroidery and crochet
* A wool felt embroidered silhouette from Bucilla (not sure what that was meant to be used for, it has been embroidered)
* A linen piece with lace on one end
* A Black patent vinyl zipper bag - either a small purse or make-up bag.
* The book 'Shopping For Vintage'. It has very short profiles of designers from the 1890s-1980s. Also some jewelry and handbag designers, tips on buying vintage and guides to realworld and online vintage shops and fairs. Book has artwork, no actual photos of vintage clothing.
* And it all comes in a small vintage hatbox from Gimbels!
Yes, you get everything show above, fun little vintage stuff! A winner will be drawn on the 22nd of June.
Bye for now, Carol