Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cute & Easy Cotton Wearables @ PoshPigVintage

I know when it gets warm out, I pretty much wear cotton exclusively. Fun and colorful printed cotton skirts from the 50s are my staple summer wear, paired with a modern tank or tee. A 50s sun dress is my choice if I have to look just slightly dressier, but still cool and comfortable. With those feelings in mind, here are some of my offerings for this week! Some are listed in my store and some are at auction, so if something catches your eye... you better check to make sure you won't miss it!
Novelty Fork & Plates Vintage 50s Cotton Full Skirt M

Black Button Details! Vintage 40s Cotton Day Dress M L

Purple Roses Pink Floral Cotton Vintage 50s Sun Dress S
Pretty Purple Floral Cotton Vintage 50s Sun Dress M
Brown Pink Floral Cotton Vintage 50s Full Skirt XL W32

2 comments:

retroliving said...

All of these are gorgeous!
♥darla

Nike dunks said...

all dresses looking so nice....