Monday, May 25, 2009

Using The Vintage Scarf As A Vendor


I am a vendor and fashion consultant in Vintage Scarves, Clips and Buckles and am based out of Bella Vista, Arkansas. I do not have a brick and mortar shop. My shop is online.

The Vintage Scarf only buys top quality craftsmanship. I personally inspect every single scarf before it is put on my shop.

The scarves that are not put in my shop are discounted for clients to purchase in bulk. These include flaws such as a tear, rip, hole, etc..

The Vintage Scarf operates on a simple discount negotiable package and focused toward your convenience.

I would be honored to discuss how The Vintage Scarf can help boost your sales and profitability.

Please send me an email or give me a call

thevintagescarf@cox.net

3 comments:

Silk Scarf said...

I appreciate it very much, at least I know from it someone is reading the contents I have here.

audio conferenza said...

so beautiful scarf!!

scarf said...

Nice choices! Online is always an alternative to find good stuff, like silk scarf!