Friday, May 8, 2009

Lost in the Fifties Tonight.............

As I was prepping these patterns to list the 80's Ronnie Millsap song kept running through my head and I simply had to find it and share..........so click on the video and listen to the music as you look at all these Fabulous Fifties patterns.......





Slim and figure flattering (as long as you had good foundations)






Full and Fun






Everything in between





All of these and more can be found in the 50's Dress Category on cemetarian

4 comments:

retroliving said...

I own quite a few of these, I think its a sign I should get sewing! Lovely post. ♥Darla

Ms de Vil said...

ooh I love Butterick and Simplicity 50's patterns, I've been on the hunt for a skirt and top pattern for a while, so very grateful for the posting. I'm heading over to that site right now!

busy91 said...

I have #3263, and It is next on my list to sew.

rati said...

Here are many ways to look wonderfully beautiful and attracting, Here Is Very nice Pretty Vintage Collection Of Apparels, U Find More Apparels At http://Sendgifts2india.com/shop/category/apparels_&_accessories