Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vintage Lingerie for the Holiday

A new ad in Des Moines Cityview breaks today featuring my model, Emily, in vintage lingerie to perhaps inspire some lingerie shopping for Valentine's Day (or, night....whichever). The ad asks readers to check out THE NOIR BOUDOIR.COM to see the rest of the photos from the shoot. I've added some here in my photos, a few highlights here....the rest on the site! Few things are sexier than vintage lingerie, very little modern lingerie looks anywhere near as fabulous! The black and sheer chiffon 60s gown is available on the website, I'll be adding the 30s bra/tap pants set soon and adding the 60s aqua babydoll to my ETSY shop soon too. Stop in the shop or check the site to shop!









Shop vintage at DOROTHEA'S CLOSET VINTAGE & the NOIR BOUDOIR!~Ang

3 comments:

Camille said...

The very first dress is AMAZING!

VagaBond Nyc said...

Really pretty, love the nude set!

Matt Jones said...

Do you know where the first dress can be bought from? (can it be bought?) (I want to write a deal post about it on Clothing Deals Online