Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fabulous Flapper's Really Knew How to do it Underneath

I can't believe that I actually have 2.....count em.......TWO such lovely Roaring Twenties pieces at the same time. I've had other's and I've seen others, but I don't think I've ever seen (and know I've never had) such beautiful pieces as these two slips.

The first is barley a garment. It is two little silk diamonds held together with some thread and air. Needle Lace of the finest and filmiest quality. Thin silk straps and an attaching strap between the legs. Words fail me. Simply Stunning. And found HERE






And this set! The slip is spectacular in itself........ Ivory Acetate Satin with tatted lace trim, big bow with orange blossoms and silk ribbon drawstring. But to actually have the 20's Binder Bra to go with it. How lucky is that? And it's found HERE

1 comment:

Carol@Dandelion Vintage said...

Such pretty stuff! I'm a big fan of 1920-30s lingerie. The lace on the first piece is really amazing. It's hard to find these beautiful pieces in such great condition.