Sunday, February 8, 2009

Don't forget to check out Etsy for your Viva Las Vegas goodies

Getting ready for Viva Las Vegas? Lucky gals. If you're shopping online for your essential Viva Wear, don't forget to check out Etsy too. No bidding and no waiting is a big benefit over there. Searching is a little harder because the vintage isn't broken down in eras. But got to the Vintage Section from the first page or choose 'Vintage' from the dropdown menu in the search, use your regular keywords, and you'll find what you need!

Here is a selection of Viva Goodies from various Etsy sellers that I chose to showcase -

Etsy
Buy VINTAGE!!!!!
dandelionposting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for including my sunglasses Carol! I welcome all VLV fans from Vintage Bulletin...mention this posting when you pay through Paypal and I will credit you back 15% on your purchase ~ Carmen & Ginger

Metro Retro Vintage said...

Now those are some snazzy selections, lol! Thank you so much for including my lucite lamb pin. :)

Carol@Dandelion Vintage said...

HI Carmen & Ginger, Thanks for passing along a discount to Vintage Bulletin readers!

Everyone go check out their shop - Carmen and Ginger

Tribecca Vintage said...

Thank you! :)

mysweetiepiepie said...

Great finds, I lust for them all!

Thanks so much for including my Springolator's.