Friday, January 23, 2009

VLV Rockabilly Vintage Dresses NOW Available


Speaking of VLV and the Rockabilly weekend coming up in April, 2009. I have been stocking up on fabulous rockabilly dresses also! Two of these dresses have corset ties in the front, all of them have full circle skirts. Why settle for a vintage style when you can get the real deal? Check them out...

I must say that since I have opened the Auburn, AL store I absolutely LOVE working with my live models. Not only do they all do a fabulous job in their modeling careers at Sydney's Vintage Clothing but they are some of the finest students to work with. Please join me in showing support for them by becoming a Fan of Sydney's Vintage on FaceBook. Why Facebook? That is where they read!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, These really arent the type of dresses I've ever seen worn to Viva and Ive been to every one since 1999. They appear much more 70s hoe-down than Rockabilly kitten, not even appropriate for the western swing faction of the rockabilly scene.

Anonymous said...

except for the last one that one looks to be more appropriate for VLV

Anonymous said...

Gosh Anonymous. leave it already.
they're adorable dresses and a great model.

meeeeooowww.

Anonymous said...

I posted 2 comments because I got cut off not because I wanted to drag out the topic. People who don't go to VLV shouldnt throw it around willy nilly . I was nice about it , Im sure the seller wants to know how he looks to the community he is trying to market to. Ultimately the goal is to make customers not drive them away with overuse of terms one doesnt really "get"

Becca said...

Outstanding designs of all these vintage dresses...