Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Gorgeous Ensemble Ending Soon on Ebay


























This is another gorgeous dress and coat combo from a really beautiful lot that I liquidated recently. It is in Very Good vintage condition and is beyond stunning. I love it so much that I wish that it fit me! I hope that it finds a really good home-- unfortunately it is hard to show just how gorgeous it is. Whoever wins this auction is in for an exquisite surprise.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110335971518&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

1 comment:

Free Millionaire Maker DVD said...

Want to earn some money online? Free paid surveys are an ideal way to get started. You can find several websites which provide such an opportunity. All you require doing is registering with these sites with and providing them with authentic information, regarding education, career, etc.

www.freemillionairemakerdvd.com/go