Saturday, December 6, 2008

Three Huge Boxes...The Next Chapter

Hi, everybody -

I know I should be promoting all of the wonderful things in my stores, but I find this saga oddly fascinating. Sort of like watching an infection on your foot fester.

Those three huge boxes are still with me. Here they are, stacked next to Bodicea, who is six feet tall. Due to space constraints, I could not get a straight-on shot, but trust me, they almost reach the top of her head.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=390012275554

The other day, somebody sent me a Best Offer of--wait for--$20. That would be approximately 00.0018 a cent per piece. I had forgotten to set a minimum!

Looks like I'll have to call the Salvation Army in a week or two. It's a shame, but this stuff has gotta go!

Best,
Elisa
www.madfashionista.com

No comments: