Thursday, November 6, 2008

Vintage purses at Dandelion Vintage

I recently bought a large group of vintage purses, and so far I've added over 30 of them to the website www.dandelionvintage.com/12.html (with more to come next week)

The majority of them are pretty beaded purses or silver and gold purses, perfect for special occasions and the Holidays. I also have a nice selection of vintage bags for everyday use too.
Purses are probably the easiest piece of vintage to add to your everyday wardrobe. Even if I'm wearing all 'new' clothing, I'm still carrying a vintage bag. Plus, you can never have too many purses!

Here is a small selection of some of the bags currently available in my Purse Department






Bye for now, Carol
www.dandelionvintage.com

1 comment:

Meila said...

I have a really good site for vintage purses on my blog come check it out

http://butter-and-sugar.blogspot.com/