The first step to recovery is knowing there is a problem right?
Any vintage shopper knows the classic steps. Here they are.
1. The inspiration. You need that specific look or piece to finish an outfit.
2. The adventure of the hunt. Choosing the store, estate sale or auction to attend.
3. The panic. Needing to be the first one down the aisles, hoping no one else spots that perfect piece.
4. The thrill of the find. Holding your treasure with an iron grip.
5. The exit. Leave the store and head for home...fast and with a smile on your face and a sense of relief in your heart. You know you are the only one in the world with that treasure.
Now get out there and happy shopping!
Here is some inspiration for you.
1950s Brae Burn Black Illusion Dress
Vintage Leather Sandals, Brazilian Made, c. 1980s