Saturday, November 1, 2008

....the joy of etsy :-)



Hi, everyone! I've been getting a little bit more familiar with etsy and the offerings there. I've opened up a store, and have made some sales to FANTASTICO customers!

Why do I love etsy?

-people are uber friendly + responsive + helpful community forums
-it's so easy to list things for sale there, compared to some other sites I've sold on
-the offerings there are fabulous - I've found the cutest ever owl sweater there from
DANDELION VINTAGE and I've found the cutest ever giraffe sweater from RockyMountainRetro!

So I'm obviously into vintage novelty 70s sweaters right now. :) If you see any others let me know I'm game to grab them all up for myself!

My public shop on etsy is http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5615327.

Right now my own favorite pieces in store, perfect for fall is this 50's - 60's tile print alphabet cotton dress that would look perfect with a creme ivory cardigan! A steal at only $36.00!



Or...click on this coral Vanity Fair pretty enough to wear as a dress full slip with lace bodice...heaven!



Isn't it just lovely?

1 comment:

Carol@Dandelion Vintage said...

That giraffe sweater is so cute! I'm glad that you are enjoying the owl sweater. I kept one from the same estate that had birds on it.