Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Love of Vintage Luggage...



Ok I have to admit I have a fascination with all things vintage ~ especially luggage. I simply cannot resist a vintage train case. They came in so many styles, shapes and colors. One of my personal favorites is from the 1950s, is red and still has all the vintage hotel labels from around the world.

These little cases are great for storing all kinds of items and look good with most home decor. I even have two vintage suitcases that I use as my bedside table. They look great, are the perfect height and I can easily tuck things away in there that I don't use on a regular basis.

We have several cute pieces in stock right now here at Isabella's Vintage that you may want to take a peek at. You can also find these at flea markets, garage sales at times, estate sales and even thrift stores. This is a great way to reuse old items and do your part to help recycle with style.

2 comments:

Justine said...

I *adore* vintage luggage! I have a small valise that I put all my mementos and keepsakes in and a fab 40s train case with vintage hotel labels on it like you. It's a prized possession and holds all of my photos.

You have some lovely ones in your shop, too!

The Traveler's Shoppes Discount Luggage said...

Vintage Luggage is the next killer ap. This is the most reliable thing of thing we've ever used. Vintage Luggage has really helped our business.