Monday, September 15, 2008

all you need is love


It's getting closer to my favorite time of year. I have always been in love with Fall. I don't know if it's because my birthday is in the Fall, or because I first met my now husband in the fall, or because I love to wear an oversized sweater....I suppose it's a little bit of all of the above. And since cooler weather is on the way, we have started listing some of my favorite kinds of pieces vintage coats, jackets and sweaters. The ones shown here are auctions that will be running until this Thursday, so pop by the shop, take a closer look and have a great week! -Adah

1 comment:

Wendiva said...

awww are you an autumn baby too? that is so cool!! i adore fall fashion, i think fall and spring are my favorite times of the year to dress, there's just so much to work with, different materials, textures, patterns, colors...ahhh..what's not to love?