Thursday, August 21, 2008

I have a Vintage Addiction

I have been buying and wearing vintage clothes for many years now. The clothes started pilling up in my closet so much that my husband said turn your addiction into a business. Well that is what I did. I had a brick and mortar boutique which was great, but I guess wrong timing, so I closed it and now I am doing in home trunk shows and selling online. It is a great feeling when I search for vintage clothing, because guess what? You will not look like everyone else! That is the beauty recreating the old to the new! Here is one dress that I just love! My Jackie O Dress

2 comments:

Carol@Dandelion Vintage said...

Very pretty! The color is great, and so are the rhinestones at the waist.

House Of Le'moore said...

Thanks, this is one that I hate to let go!