Sunday, August 31, 2008

I Can't Let Go of Summer...Not Yet!



I can't do it. I just can't. That is...letting go of summer. The Labor Day weekend is here in Canada which means the official end of summer vacation, kids back to school and fall fashions in the air.

We had such a rainy, cool summer that I refuse to let summer leave without taking in every moment of sunshine available. This weekend happens to be perfect weather.

As soon as the weather turns cold, I will be thinking of my next holiday. Spain was wonderful this year, and my niece wants me to take her to Hawaii next year. How can I refuse such a reasonable request! :-)

So to celebrate our trip to Hawaii, here is a gorgeous cotton maxi dress by Ui-Maikai. White cotton with stunning pink hibiscus flowers and an attached train at the back. When I found this dress, I just loved how perfect the flowers were and could easily see myself wearing it in Hawaii. Then.....

a month later found a matching gent's shirt! Lightening really can strike twice in the same place!

No comments: