My regular computer blew out in a storm Sunday night, so I'm on my laptop and not able to get much vintage work done until the part arrives to fix the computer. So I did a little goofing off and made a collage of vintage pieces that I thought would make a great outfit suitable for a day at work in an office or professional setting.
1. Vintage 40's GARBARDINE Hourglass DETAILED Jacket L - available at catbooks1940s
2. Super Sheer Vintage 50s Soft Yellow Blouse - Lucite Buttons * Rhinestones * Great Sleeves - available at http://www.lucitebox.com/ - plus it's an XL size!
3. VINTAGE DARLING BROWN CLOTH PURSE WONDERFUL! - available at Antique Lily
4. Vintage 1940's Brown Peep Toe Shoes Great Details! - offered by - 2kriders
5. Brown Detailed Wool A-line skirt by Suburban Walker 29 waist available at http://www.dandelionvintage.com/
6. To wear under that sheer blouse you'll need this Lacy Lovely Bust Bonwit Teller Cream Nylon Full Slip - available at Andapanda's Vintage Clothing
7. And for a touch of fun - Vintage 50's Kid Leather Embroidered Acorn Gloves 6 - available at - Glamoursurf's Turf
Bye for now, Carol