Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vintage Clothing Coming Soon on the Plains


There comes a time in a business when it is time to expand, and NOW is the time at Sydney's Vintage Clothing. I am proud to announce, coming SOON in Auburn, Alabama in War Eagle Country, Sydney's Vintage Clothing. I am hoping to open the doors in late August, before first home game.....keep your fingers crossed that I can meet this goal. The great items that you see online is just a tip of the iceberg of what I will offer in the store. (the online items will not be even displayed in the store!) So there will be literally thousands of pieces of vintage that has never been offered to the public before by me! I will post more details in the coming weeks. But for now, plan a trip to Auburn, and eat at Amsterdam Cafe after visiting my store.
420 S. Gay Street
Auburn, Alabama
The loveliest "vintage" on the plains
See you there!!

2 comments:

Carol@Dandelion Vintage said...

Aesome news! I wish I lived nearby to come visit you! Show us photos as you prepare to open, please.

Hoardmeister said...

Congratulations! Much luck on the latest endeavour!