Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hello fellow vintage lovers!

My name is Cara Mia. I'm new to The Vintage Bulletin and though I would drop in and introduce myself and my shop. I'm thrilled to have come across so many people that have the same love for vintage clothing as I do! I am inspired by all decades but my favorite is the 60's. People were burning bras, mini skirts were reaching new heights, and fashion was vibrant and exciting.

My shop is called Future Hippie and I specialize in fashion from the 60's through the 80's, for both guys and girls. I enjoy selling vintage but I love to shop as well. My husband sometimes has to hold me back from spending my earnings on all the other fabulous vintage stores!

Besides shopping, I also believe in giving to those in need. A percentage of sales from the Future Hippie store are split between the ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of cruelty of Animals), and The Good Shepard (a local shelter for the homeless in my community).

Please leave a comment and tell me about you. I enjoy learning about others that share a passion for everything vintage!
Cara Mia



Etsy
Buy Handmade
FutureHippie

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Congratulations on donating to charities! Hope you love your vintage journey!

Hoardmeister said...

Welcome!

jenscloset said...

Hello! I love your blog! I too have a passion for vintage! Check out my shop at jenscloset.etsy.com!
Jen