Monday, July 21, 2008

Elisa's Bodacious House of Style Is In BUST Magazine!

BUST Magazine calls itself "the glossy magazine for alternative-minded women," and indeed it is. I met the editors a few years ago at a show I was hosting in downtown New York called, appropriately, "Broads."

Then a while ago, they contacted me for an article they were doing about plus-sized vintage! The focus is on a fat acceptance crusader who is opening the FIRST brick & mortar store for plus-sized vintage ONLY (Re/Dress Vintage), for which I can only applaud her. They interviewed me as the first seller to offer exclusively plus-sized items, and mentioned my "hand-picked superior vintage pieces" on Ebay.

Talk about pressure! I'm a slow lister anyway, but I quickly slammed these up:


Vintage Yellow Gold Ring with Aquamarine 2/3 carat stone


NOS W/Tags Black & White Print Dress by Edwardian, XL


Vintage 60s Gabar New York Sarong Swimsuit XL

These are all on Fixed Price, with an option to make an offer. Take a look, and thanks for reading!

Elisa
http://stores.ebay.com/Elisas-Bodacious-House-of-Style

No comments: