Thursday, July 31, 2008

Couture by panda

I am so pleased to present my own panda design. A lush blouse created from a 40's pattern, modified by me. Using exquiste vintage 50's french silk or silk satin panne fabric. All fabric found in a trunk together from Neiman Marcus, (what a treasure)trimmed in antique lace. Each one will be different. I have a limited amount of fabric, and one of a kind lace. A wrap blouse with long tails that can be tied in front, side or back. A good size 12, but can be adjustable by moving the inside snap.


I put these up and in one day 2 sold. Hugs~panda


4 comments:

Hoardmeister said...

Wow! My only complaint - I want bigger pics!

andapanda said...

Thanks honey!

Carol@Dandelion Vintage said...

Hi Panda,
I added the link so that people could go check out your blouses.

andapanda said...

Thanks Carol.

Have I told you lately how much I love this blog???