Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Vintage on Etsy part 2

Last month I did a post about Vintage Clothing on Etsy - and here is part two, with even more of your favorite sellers and their Etsy shops -

Ikonic Vintage - Hi, my name is Justine and I've been collecting and selling vintage since 1999. I've sold online for many years and I finally decided to open my own Etsy shop to offer the types of items I love. Please check out my profile for more info.
Come visit my new blog for previews and news at: http://ikonicvintage.blogspot.com/

Alley Cats Vintage - Alley Cats Vintage is a Proud Member of the Vintage Fashion Guild

Posh Pig Vintage - Welcome! Posh Pig Vintage specializes in cute and wearable vintage clothing, accessories, jewelry, fabric and old sewing items, and other aged odds 'n ends.

Black Raven Vintage - I've been selling vintage for quite a while now, and have been wearing it most of my life. Right now I'm pretty keen on New Look and Mod styles from the 60s, but I also love selling romantic Victorian-style pieces like Gunne Sax dresses and the like. But I am certainly not limited to these things. I do sell items ranging anywhere from the 1940s to the 1980s, as long as they are awesome. I prefer to transcend what happens to be currently "trendy" (read: boring), but I do feel that personal style is important. I don't sell stuff I don't like, and I don't sell crap.

Good Goodies - We know our stuff and our goal is to provide you with crisp, clean, wearable vintage at nice friendly prices. We don't take a profit on shipping but these days it's getting hard to guesstimate costs. We do like to ship promptly and we guarantee satisfaction (or your money back). Generally we'll use priority mail, but if we can send it cheaper first class we will. Finally we promise to always give you something fun to look at.

MsLegacySews - I only sell uncut patterns on Etsy, but I sell cut patterns in my Vintage shop Legacy for $2. Mostly from the 40's and 50's. I also have a large selection of vintage fabric. Mainly from the 50's and 60's, with a little 40's and 70's. The fabric is priced from $1 to $35 yard with the majority being $3 to $8 yard. I also have buttons.

Funkoma Vintage - .......so glad you stopped in to see.......a selection of vintage clothing & odd & useful stuff i recycle to make handmade clothing...jewelry, totes & oddments, things & dolls...mostly of fabric & flotsam & jetsam....

denisebrain - Also find denisebrain on eBay at stores.ebay.com/denisebrain
Find my handmade vintage fabric handbags at http://www.materialgirlbags.etsy.com/ Proud to be a member of the VFG - Vintage Fashion Guild and the Eastern Washington Etsy Team

Yosemite Vintage - Great Prices and Selection. World-Wide Shipping. Reasonable Postal Rates and Excellent Customer Service. New items being added, check it out! Were keeping it green!

Calico Vintage - From now till June 30th I am offering FREE shipping to all buyers from the US. International buyers will recieve HALF OFF shipping costs.

Wearing History - have a passion for all things old. This shop showcases treasures I have found that need loving homes, or custom or one of a kind reproductions of vintage styles made by me. Please check out my listings and view my shop policies and profile if you want to find out more.

Bring It Back Vintage - Since 2001 Bring It Back Vintage has been selling vintage clothing online. We have shipped items all over the country and maintain a 100% positive feedback score through Ebay. Here at Bring It Back Vintage we offer quality designer vintage and vintage with special qualities that reflect the unique style and quality workmanship of previous eras. Customer service is of utmost importance to us. We will do everything we can to provide accurate descriptions and pictures so that you can have all the information needed to make your purchasing decision.

WVaTumbleweed Vintage - Hello My Husband & I are WVaTumbleweed Vintage. We've sold items on ebay for the past 4 years & really enjoyed meeting & making the friends we have. Our shop mainly holds Vintage items, however once in awhile we'll through up some hand made items to keep it fresh!

Special Somethings - Thank you for stopping by my new etsy store, I am excited to have another venue to offer my vintage finds. I have been collecting vintage clothing, accessories, patterns and just about anything that catches my fancy for many years. You will find a selection of vintage finds from the 40's through 80's. Enjoy and please stop in often.

Catseye Vintage - Hi ~ And Welcome to Catseye Vintage where we specialize in vintage clothing and accessories for the modern woman. Catseye shops in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Hawaii to bring you the very best vintage from the 1940s through the 1980s. We are new to Etsy, but have been in business since 1984 selling vintage clothing and accessories in San Francisco and Sacramento, California.

********
Many Vintage Sellers belong to Etsy Teams - which are usually based on a theme or location. Teams use keywords or 'tags' to help buyers find the items that particular group has listed for sale. You would select 'Vintage' from the drop-down menu and then type in the team search phrase into the search box.
Some vintage related teams/tags that you can check out while shopping -

**eVintage Society - you can find members by searching for the tag "evintageteam"

**Vintage Fashion Guild Team - you can find members by searching for the tag "VFG Member Team"

**There is also the "EtsyVintageTeam"

2 comments:

propriatrix said...

Thanks so much for the etsy vintage seller Heads Up....since the search change at etsy, I think it's harder for hard-working vinties to be known and get seen! Vintage Rules!
(and thanks for chatting up funkoma vintage)

katie said...

i love buying vintage on etsy!!!!
i actually like the new search because if i want to shop for vintage i can go right to the vintage instead mixing with the the handmade item