Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sizzlin' Summer Shopping!

I'm kind-of on vacation. I'm keeping up with orders on my website (when I'm able to steal an internet connection on my laptop) and I'm working on a few small things here. My vacation spot here at the Jersey Shore is actually only 20 minutes from home, but when I pack to come here for the week, I always end up packing like I need to take everything that I can with me. I have to keep reminding myself that I can always just drive home if I forgot something!

Anyway, when shopping for your Vintage Vacation wardrobe, there are 4 things to remember - swimsuits, straw purses, sandals and sundresses! I chose a few of each from several Etsy sellers to post here, because I love that you can create these cool widgets with your favorites on etsy.

So if it's too hot outside, or if a rain cloud dampens your vacation, go shop for some great vintage!


(ps. Don't forget underwear with your vacation wardrobe. There's been several occasions when I forgot to pack mine, back when I lived a lot farther than 20 minutes from the shore!)

Back to vacation!
Bye for now, Carol
http://www.dandelionvintage.com/

No comments: