Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jewelry On My Mind

In my virtual travels around the 'net I always enjoy looking at jewelry and, especially, vintage jewelry. Perhaps it's because I made and sold jewelry many years ago, or perhaps I made and sold jewelry so many years ago because I always enjoy looking at it! Who knows. Whatever the cause and effect I do spot a few goodies from time to time. I thought I'd share a few recent finds here today.

The first one is from Fringe Vintage on Main Street Vintage. It is a set of seven 60's retro bangles. These jade green and onyx yellow bracelets would be a fun addition to any wardrobe. Click the picture to view the listing:

60's Set of 7 retro bangles



Next, from Damn Good Vintage, also on Main Street Vintage is a vintage 60's silvertone multi-colored floral pin clip earring set. This brightly colored set is indicitive of the popular costume pieces of the era. The listing can be seen by clicking the picture below:

Vintage 60s Jewelry Silver Tone Multi Colored Floral Pin Clip Earring Set



And finally, from Jewelry Treasures, located in Main Street Mall Online's Jewelry, Gems & Beads mall, these wonderful Canadian hand-made leather mountain avens flower screw-on earrings form Birks Jewelers. These are new, on the original card, and in mint condition. To view the listing click on the picture below:

EARRINGS 1962 NOC HAND DONE LEATHER MOUNTAIN AVENS FLOWER SCREW-ON MINT FROM BIRKS (NOC = New On Card)



There are lots of wonderful memories to be found online. Memories that will go nicely with your favorite vintage apparel!

No comments: